Wednesday, January 16, 2013

My Target Visit

Today I went to Target on my lunch hour--just picking up a few things.  As with most Targets, it is rated a 4 in cleanliness and organization.  Also a 4 in the overall appearance.  But since I am focusing on customer service, the rating is 2.  The cashier was efficient and rang my purchases up correctly.  However, the conversation was not professional. She said she was okay until her back started hurting and it only started hurting since she started working at Target. The items she has to lift are very heavy and she cannot lift with her knees.  So she must lift items with her arms and it hurts her back.  I suggest she get a back belt and she replied that her supervisor did not care and would not get her one.

I am not sure what to think!  Maybe Target should give training in customer relations or at the very least, buy the girl a back belt!   

No comments:

Post a Comment